Diamonds for the soul


I lost a diamond out of a ring yesterday :(
It wasn't my wedding ring or anything, but its super annoying just the same! They're expensive little buggers (please forgive the australian-ism in the use of the word "bugger") to replace.

Its a dress ring I have, and the other reason its so annoying is that it only has 7 stones in it, sort of like this, but a lot plainer, so the missing stones are more obvious (to me anyway?)


2 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Anonymous said...
May 04, 2010 4:57 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Network Geek said...
July 26, 2010 8:05 AM

Hey, been a long time since I've seen you about and thought I'd pop over and say hello. So, uh, hello.

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.