So...uhh.. good news everybody!


I'm Pregnant!
16 Weeks along so far and very excited. Sorry I've been AWOL, but didn't know how to post without talking about it, and didn't want friends and family to discover through the blog, (bit awkward)

4 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Eca said...
August 05, 2010 12:25 AM

Potted history of your life!

:)

Anonymous said...
November 21, 2010 2:47 PM

I was actually wondering if there was a website called "You Know What Bugs Me?" so I could post my own YKWBM. Nice photo, BTW. If you're wondering what bugs me it's that the stories I read on Yahoo, MSNBC or any other news outlet has horrible grammar, spelling and just plain lousy editing. Am I the only person who's noticed this?
Have a nice day and congratulations.
Ciao
Randy

K said...
November 30, 2010 2:12 PM

I'm sorry I missed this! Congratulations! How is pregnancy treating you?

Dataceptionist said...
May 17, 2011 9:32 PM

Hi Randy & K
sorry its taken me so long to post your comments!

Randy, no you're not the only one it bugs! I think they're so busy trying to file their copy that they don't proof it, but isn't that what editors used to be for!??!

K thanks~! Obviously have since had the bub! A little boy called Callan, he's now 4.5 months old now.

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.