Hello out there?

So, umm....look guys. I'm not saying you need to write like, War & Peace or anything, but it'd be really nice if you could leave a comment sometimes. You know, it doesn't have to be every post or anything, but if you had a chuckle or found what I said kind of interesting, maybe just a
"*chuckle*" or "good post"
You know I'd even take a "hey I found this quite dull"
Just you know, so I know I'm on the right track, or the wrong track, or that I'm even still on the track, not running off through scrubby bushland, with prickly things sticking to my socks.

And if you're just dropping in, how bout a Bangawoyo (hello in Korean)

(because really, who doesn't want a Banga-wo-yo)

2 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Dataceptionist said...
November 16, 2007 8:42 AM

hahahah thanks Lou, feeling the love.

Anonymous said...
November 21, 2007 3:32 PM

Sawasdee ka :D

Thats hello in Thai, will that suffice?

I typed a lovely little rant in the buscuit post but fucked it up by not putting the verifaction & closing the window...

bother.

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.