The Husband - Dean Koontz ****

Great Book.
Good Thriller, good plot twists.
Thanks to Susie and Tom, who gave it to me for my B'Day :)
4 / 5

2 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Unknown said...
November 21, 2007 5:26 PM

the husband was a really great book. but just from the beginning...that little incerpt of the phoen conversation ....could make the story lead in so many ways...so you cant possibly imagine whats going to happen until it happens..such as the brother being the main part of it and such. it was crazy.

Anonymous said...
November 22, 2007 8:34 AM

I agree Heavenleigh, it was great at maintaining the suspense the whole way, keep you guessing.

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.