GAH!!!!!! bloody couriers

I've just been on hold with Australian Air Express for like 15 minutes and I'm ready to scream. They have this stupid hold music and their phone system is all spastic and cuts out after you've been listening to their product pushing and pre recorded excuses and makes it seem like someone is going to answer you after all. But alas, it is strangely silent and then the hold messges come back on. Gah.....

So I hung up and then rang back and spoke to someone different who solved my query in a matter of minutes! Instead of being on hold for 17 useless minutes.

Need a wine.

0 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.