The toilet seat....

I don't know why there is such consternation regarding this issue. It's probably because I grew up in a house with two males (and four females) so there was seat pickupage from a young age. I think these things shape the person you grow to be in a profound and spiritual way............ but I digress.

Seriously though, why are women so uptight about this issue? My husband to be is probably quite relieved I'm not a seat Nazi ( he grew up with a 75% male household-of 4). But when you think about it objectively, why should it always be put down by the men, when they have to pick it up every time they need to go? Hah has said it simply a matter of courtesy, men doing things for women and all. One argument I think is that the seat is yukky. It's unhygenic. Another thing I grew up with, if nothing else my mother cleaned the bathroom every Friday. So I never had to worry about yukky seat lifting. Is there another issue with it?

2 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Dataceptionist said...
July 31, 2006 8:48 AM

LMAO, very valid point. But that is on the proviso that the status quo is maintained and no one lifts it. Yes, everyone needs a good ping pong ball in that case!

Dataceptionist said...
August 01, 2006 8:40 AM

ewww.....That would never work. His would never get cleaned! And it would bother us!

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.