Two Twisted

Did anyone watch this last night? And last week? I read this interesting thing in yesterday's TV Guide that was saying that Australia is bemoaning the lack of quality australian drama's on free to air but then when they do make them and they do put them on, no one watches them! I don't know about last night's episode but last week's only pulled in like 1.1 Million viewers or something, which apparently isn't many.
There's a link between the episodes each week and I missed last night's! I got the first week easy peasy but this one, totally didn't see anything. They remind me a lot of this cartoon that used to be on ABC in the afternoon, a filler cartoon that only ran for 5 minutes, and it was called Twisted Tales. They were all essentially cartoons of Urban Myths and at the end the voiceover would say "This is a true story-it happened to a friend of a friend of mine..."
That was a good cartoon...
But anyway, I think Two twisted is very good, last week was a very suspense twin set, this week's less so. And I've just been to the Nine Website and know what the Link was!!! WOO WOO. Anyone else know?

1 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Dataceptionist said...
August 23, 2006 8:41 AM

hahahaha, don't like Coles then?

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.