I hate them!!!!

I don't care if they're in season, I don't care if they're in style, I don't care if even Manolo Blahnik is making them!!! I have these....Things!! Some sites are calling them "Shoe boots" Call them Fug Boots I say! They're ugly, you can't wear them with anything but pants, these ones are grey suede for heavens sake! Who conceives of these things?

::: Shoe-concept-think-tank :::

"umm well I think knee high boots are simpy too long for this season.....

what about over the knee?.....

no I said too LONG idiot...

sorry....umm....what about court shoes?...

no they're too Court-y, and not boot-like at all....

what about calf height?.....

no that's been done, we need something new, something fresh,
something cutting edge that says-we love the pump and the boot equally. I know!
We could make a pair of Pumps and add some frilly leather-like-material to the top that sort-of-almost goes up to that part of your ankle you always forget to shave and when you do you slice yourself to ribbons, so you can't quite wear socks with
them, and trouser pantyhose it too long unless you scrunch it down! But don't cover the ankle bone, no no, just below there. Gold! Now, what colour.....

how about hot pink?....

No No No!! Pink is SO last season.....I know! Grey!! It's so hot right now....and Suede! So practical!!

It's like the shoe fug of the future is creeping into society... This is the how-to on one website

How You'll Wear Them: 1. With a tailored, 1940's style suit and pair of black (or gray leggings) 2. to add a bit of femininity to a pair of tailored menswear pants 3. with a ultra mini and pair of bright colored tights

It's a how to of fug! Leggings! With these ankle monstrosities! A mini and coloured tights! Arrrgghhhh. Just makes you want to give up on it all.

1 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Dataceptionist said...
August 24, 2006 8:39 AM

I was thinking on it last night and I think we should re-name them Shoets. And that's my two cents.

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.