Bloody money grubbing Ebay

A new system of payment will be introduced to Ebay as of June this year. Well actually, all other forms of payment will be removed I should say. After June 17, you will only be able to pay via PayPal on Ebay, unless you're picking the item up from the seller, in which case you can pay cash.
For me, this sucks.
I usually only buy really cheap stuff on ebay, and as one commenter pointed out, these cheap items will disappear, as the seller will cop not only Ebay listing fees, but PayPal fees also.
They talk all about this Buyer Protection crap, but essentially its a money making exercise and they're just trying to indemnify themselves against future problems with bank deposits.
Gah.

3 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

PrincesseEmma said...
April 10, 2008 4:34 PM

Well that sux!
I like PayPal but I like having other options too...
PayPay was good recently when I bought something and it arrived broken and they got the seller to give me a refund... but I love ebay for the little cheap listings that start (and sometimes end, lol) at 99c! If they go it'll suck :-(
Not happy, Jan!

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...
April 10, 2008 5:34 PM

WHAT? This is an OUTRAGE!!
Considering f***ing ebay has bought paypal out I think I can see whats going on here...
They don't give a buggar about buyer protection *PFT*
They just want thier 1.5 billion dollar invest to pay off.

Dataceptionist said...
April 11, 2008 9:29 AM

Yes I thought that also Re.
Bastards.

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.