Made the soup last night, and how satsifying is chopping vegies! So much precision! So much fun!
Ok thats mad, I know, but I actually quite enojyed it. The knives were sharp and watching my pot of soup grow, I felt a bit like the guy that created Frankenstein, but without the human robot crazy factor.
- Day 1 - Any fruit (except bananas). Cantaloupes and watermelon are lower in calories than most other fruits. Eat only soup and fruit today.
- Day 2 -All vegetables. Eat until you are full with fresh raw, cooked or canned veggies. Try to eat green leafy veggies and stay away from dry beans, peas or corn. Eat veggies along with the soup. A baked potato and dinner time with butter. Don’t eat any fruits through today.
- Day 3- Eat all the soup, fruit and veggies you want. Do not have a baked potato.
- Day 4 -Bananas and skim milk: Eat at least 3 bananas and drink as much milk as you can today, along with the soup.
- Day 5-Beef and tomatoes: you may have 10 to 20 ounces of beef and a can of tomatoes, or as many as 6 tomatoes on this day. Eat the soup at least once today.
- Day 6 -Beef and veggies, eat to your heart’s content of the beef and veggies today. You can even have 2-3 steaks if you like with green leafy veggies but no baked potato. Be sure to eat the soup at least once today.
- Day 7 Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juice and veggies, until full (and eat the soup). You can add cooked veggies to your rice if you wish.
Only Drinks Allowed
- Unsweetened juices
- Tea (also herbal)
- Cranberry juice
- Skim milk
- Lots of water
I quite like soups like this, hope I'm not too sick of it at the end.
Here's the finished product -I normally like Cranberry Juice (its an ingredient in Ponipolitans) and I bought some from the greengrocer near work, a brand I haven't had before, and its mixed with Grape Juice. Not a fan. Back to Ocean Spray methinks.
I'll let you know how we go, the paperwork says you can lose between 10-17 lbs on it, which I think is between 4-8 Kgs. *shrug*
Wish us luck. Or thinness.