Edwards Bloggers Quit

**Update**
The two Edwards' bloggers who I mentioned just days ago to have been kept on staff, (after Public formal apologies), have both resigned within days of each other, citing amicable splits with the campaign. I think this is sort of sad, but they felt immense pressure that their very existence now compromised the campaign for Edwards.
What I don't understand is why there was such an outcry from their opposition for them to be sacked?
All this indicates to me is that the people seeking their removal felt Edwards is a strong candidate. If you compare this to our politics; imagine the Labor party had a suspicious character on their staff, if the party chose to keep them (as Edwards did) then if you were unhappy with the decision you'd simply vote with your feet and vote for the other party, simple I would have thought? Am I off-base here?

0 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.