Re said...
Sounds very productive indeed. Bahh Australia Day.....
LOL. Not the best on all accounts!! That would really annoy me yeah, traipsing around trying to find a good time and failing miserably. And sunburn!

Re said....
.....Unless all the lipsticks the world over started developing life....
Indeed, a most insightful suggestion there Re. Interestingly the words "Lipstick Jungle" are written three times. On the cover. On the blurb. On the last page. Way to trivialise and tie it all together with a girly word like Lipstick guys! *woo*!

0 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.