Sneezing

You know that thing where if you need to sneeze, you go out in the sun and look up and you sneeze? Its super satisfying and if you're caught with the urge at night, Well Hey ho oh no, a fluro tube just is just not the same.
What is the point of these sneezing musings? This phenomena has a name!! It's a condition!! It affects 25% of Caucasians. LOL.
It's called the Photic Reflex and you can read more by clicking the link to Wikipedia.
Isn't that the most biazrre thing you've heard today! : )

0 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.