Long live Dataceptionist

I have confirmation for you all that have been waiting with baited breath.....

(pretend ok?)

I have a new job!

I will be Data-ing it up for another week but as of next Monday I will be working somewhere else.

Never fear though, I cannot shed Dataceptionist so easily and will continue to blog under this mantle. Everything will be just like normal, so keep on readin!

0 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.