In their Footsteps-Tess Gerristsen ***/*

For Beryl Tavistock, the place to ask questions about the scandal surrounding her parents death is on Paris's rain slicked streets. But the answers are proving that old secrets die hard.
Caught in an increasingly deadly search for the turth, she enters a world where danger is spliced with desire-a world where the man she's just met, ex-CIA agent Richard Wolf, seems very much at home. But in this world, friends can be enemies and enemies can be killers....
Good. Not as good as her others but readable.
3.5 / 5

0 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.