Oscars

I'm only going to feature two gowns, one I absolutely LOVE, and the fuggiest I found.


I am in love with Reece's gown.
I covet it. *salivate*
But also really like Anne Hathaway in her Black and White number.
And an Honourable mention to Rinko Kikuchi from Babel. Stunning.
Helen Mirren also, very age appropriate, and fabulous.


We have a winner with this monstrosity from Gweneth Paltrow. I hate this and I think it makes her look sallow and awful. Plus the red lipstick just accentuates the grossness. And the constricting across the waist? And the mid chest cross over thing? What is going on here???

For fug, it was really hard, but honourable mentions to Kirsten Dunst, Faye Dunaway, Jodie Foster for crimes against breasts, Maggie Gyllenhall, Jennifer Hudson (who I honestly think looks like a chocolate bar half unwrapped), Naomi Watts (preggers or no) and Jennifer Lopez (ew).

0 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.