*Yawn*

So bored today. Kill me.
Or give me a real job.
*sigh*
Had a good weekend, caught up with some old work friends at the Mean Fiddler (not a local haunt for me) whilst there for Re's birthday. A good evening by all accounts.
Sunday we caught up with Tim & Kel and little Ryder and finally got a hold of him. He's so cute, took pics but haven't uploaded them yet.

Doop de doop de doo. *sigh*

2 kindred spirits ~ This bugs them too!:

Robert Steers said...
February 23, 2007 10:22 AM

Hey there,

I hope that you week has gone better than how it started out.

If you feel like you have a cr*p job you should read this

http://www.violentacres.com/archives/118/dont-treat-your-employer-better-than-they-treat-you

Anyway, hope we can all catch up for a drink soon.

x

YM96 said...
February 24, 2007 9:30 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.

Leave a Comment

Hey its a free country!
You can say what you like, it need not even be totally relevant, and feel free to argue the point with me.
Disclaimer:This is my blog, and I am a delicate flower, so be constructive and don't insult me for the sake of it

Back to Home Back to Top You know what bugs me....... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.